I wanted to share a few of my favorite websites that have helped in this journey. The research is out there and it is scary what we are doing to our bodies. I encourage everyone to take at least one area of their life and 'clean' it up!
- The first (and probably my favorite) site that a friend showed me! Has some fabulous recipes and tips, including budgeting advice! (100 Days of Real Food)
- Another of my favorites is Food Babe, especially since she is local (kind of). Lots of articles and research but also some recipes!
- This is a site with clean food, cleaning supplies, and more! I have it set to one of our favorite recipes for wheat crackers!
- This one focuses on clean eating. I love that the creator bases her site on "Balancing God's Gifts"!
- This one has a little bit of everything, from raising babies in a 'clean' way to recipes to having a healthy home.
- I often go to Live Strong when looking for research on questions I have, NOT recipes or natural cleaning tips.
- One that I used when working on perfecting my homemade laundry soap (along with a recipe a friend gave). There are other resources as well if laundry soap doesn't interest you!